Highlights for Glow Wild 2019


Are you ready for the 4th annual Glow Wild event at the Jester Park Nature Center? We sure are and can’t wait to see you there! Some of your favorite activities will be back again like canoeing, glow-in-dark climbing walls, horse drawn wagon rides, and the signature bonfire.


We are beyond excited to have live music by The Georgia Satellites and local Des Moines band, Suede this year. Suede will take the stage at 6:30 PM and The Georgia Satellites will follow at 8:00 PM. You don’t want to miss the bonfire lighting in between performances at 7:45 PM.



Your ticket includes all activities and music, except the tethered hot air balloon rides. Food and drinks are an extra cost. Tickets are $15/adult (18+), $5/children (3-17), free for infants (2 and under). Tickets can be purchased ahead of time or at the door.


4 - 8 PM

         Horse Drawn Wagon Rides (Ends at 7:30 pm)

         Canoeing

         Live Birds of Prey

         Archery (Ages 12+)

         Animal Rescue League - Craft & Face Painting

         Blank Park Zoo – Games

         Neal Smith Wildlife Refuge - DIY Native Seed Mix

         Insect Zoo

         Self-Guided Hikes

         Monarch Tagging

         Pony Exhibit (Ends at 7:30 pm)

         Water Rocks!

         Greater Des Moines Botanical Garden - DIY Milkweed Seed Packets

         Army Corps of Engineers - Water Activity

         Izaak Walton League - Craft


4 – 10 PM

         FREE S'mores Roasting

         FREE Air Brush Face Painting

         Food & Beverages

         Beer, Wine, & Other Beverages

         2 Glow-in-the-Dark Climbing Walls

         Giant Yard Games

         Firefly Craft (while supplies last)


Go to www.glowwildiowa.com for more information.


Comments

  1. God bless Dr Akhigbe for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of Herpes Virus since over a month now and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the Herpes virus out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for Herpes i saw a comment about Dr Akhigbe, how he cured Herpes with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 7 days later i was cured from Herpes ,thank you for anyone that may need the medication you can contact him for your urgent cure Drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com or Whats App +2349021374574.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts